Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Animatics Account

Today we encountered a few problems, we did not have any power for the computers therefore we were unable to use them for aproximately 30 minutes. Another problem is that we couldn't scan our storyboards into the computer as the scanner wasn't working.

During the production of the Animatic we assigned each other tasks within the group, I added the animation images and added the video effects/titles whilst Jake and Ryan went over the images to make them sharper.

This is the finished result;

Friday, 2 December 2011

Preliminary video

The following video is our first attempt at recording. This is a little dialogue and the clip itself is related to our preliminary research.

Overall we are pleased with the outcome and we have identified the problems that we need to work on, such as the panning, zooming in/out as it was abit 'harsh' and also the background area of the clip as it was irrelevant to the dialogue.